Continuiti Interim HR Professionals
Profile of an Interim HR Professional
- Possess between 5 and 20+ years of corporate/professional HR experience
- Are recruited from your local market to work on-site wherever you need them in the U.S. or Canada – or can work virtually, if you prefer
- Are experts with recent, "hands-on" experience in the specific HR area you need - minimizing ramp-up time for your assignment
- Are thoroughly screened for suitability for interim work in addition to the particular skills, experience, background, culture and personality fit needed for your assignment
- Have their own consulting practices, have chosen contracting as a lifestyle, are between positions due to corporate "right-sizing", want to explore a new industry, or want to "try on" a new position before making a permanent commitment
- Are immediately available to start your assignment
- Can enjoy the flexibility of the contract lifestyle while reaping the benefits of a permanent position including paid time off and 401k plan
- Are Continuiti's W-2 employees, eliminating potential "Microsoft" liability associated with the direct hiring of independent contractors
- Treat your assignment with the same commitment and professionalism of a permanent position
- Work only as long as you need them - the end of the assignment does not raise any severance or legal issues
It’s my last day today and I wanted to say thanks to all of you at Continuiti. Working with you and your company has been a great experience, and I will recommend you highly in the future to clients and other contractors. As you know, this was my first assignment as a contractor and you made things very easy and your level of professionalism as an organization was impressive. Best wishes for continued success and if I can help with anything at all in the future, please let me know, thanks!
In the contract space – it’s about a sense of urgency and getting the specific experience that I need when hiring – I don’t have the time for training and ramp up – I need an expert to walk in on day one.
The recruiters at Continuiti have been great. They kept me informed, never tried to cover anything up, and I appreciate their professionalism. It’s a very different experience to work for a company and never physically meet anybody. It has been a GREAT learning experience.
I particularly enjoy working with Continuiti because they are very consultative in their approach and consistently deliver Contract HR Professionals with the precise type of skills and experience I need. For example, the Contract recruiter that we most recently hired through Continuiti picked up our process quickly and has gained the complete confidence of the line. I am always impressed with the caliber of candidate they produce.
Due to an acquisition, I urgently needed contract recruiters in 5 states. Continuiti quickly delivered top notch, local candidates for our Texas, California, Illinois, Virginia and New Jersey offices within my budgetary constraints. The quality of their candidates and speed of delivery is unparalleled! They are the ‘voice of experience’ when it comes to hiring HR Professionals.
We’ve been very pleased with the relationship we have and the work you’ve done for us. You and your team are very professional and quick to respond to our requests. You have fair service prices and a talented network of associates. It is also great to know that you are able to help us with recruiting needs in Canada should the need arise. Continuiti is top of head when we need interim HR professionals and consultants.